Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1 st 2010

Hi Sharon,
I was looking at the new arrival page and would like to meet a little Pomeranian girl, Lady. Id # JA 10 - 48. Page 3 and doggie # 8.
Please let me know if this would be possible.

Thanks, Gaylee


Oh, hi there, my name is Lady, and I'm a little timid Pomeranian, but with lots of hugs I will get over this. You know how us blond girls just love to be loved. I weigh about 16 lbs, my age is still a secret, but I've have had all my shots, and will be spayed before you get to take me home. Please be sure your yard is fenced for me, and then write down my name and ID # and watch for me and more info on the Available Dogs page soon!


******************

Gaylee,

Lady is housed at our kennel and if you have been approved and
have an adoption certificate, the address of the kennel is located at the
bottom of the certificate. You are welcome to come to the kennel on
Saturday between 12 and 4pm to visit and meet Lady.

Thanks for your interest in adopting a rescued dog from NMDR.

No comments:

Post a Comment